Today we kicked off our annual Red Ribbon and Drug-Free Schools Week. Mrs. Verdino, our school social worker, coordinates this event with the SADD club. SADD stands for “students against destructive decisions”. Each day there are activities to raise students’ awareness about the dangers of substance abuse. Today was “Team Logo Day”. It was terrific to see students get into the spirit of the day wearing their favorite team jerseys and hats. There’s a schedule for the rest of the week’s activities on the MS website…
- About intentions: Positivity
- Middle-leaders Collaborative: How do you handle “lame-duck” days?
- How do you build belonging in your school and your school community? (Middle-Level Collaborative)
- Middle leaders collaborative: One characteristic of great middle school leaders
- Middle-Level Leaders Collaborative: Who’s your “go-to” person?